CLUB EMAIL UPDATES
Emails that have been sent to Club Directors will be posted here so all members are aware of the updates that we send to the clubs.
CLUB DIRECTORS UPDATE 10/14/18
- Go to https://webpoint.
- Log in to your USAV account.
- In the navigation menu, click on USAV Clinics and select USAV Coaching Clinics.
- Select "Core Center for SafeSport Training".
- Complete registration.
- To access coursework, click on the "Log into USAV Academy" button.
- Saturday, 10/27/18, Keiki Doubles Halloween Costume Beach Tournament. LINK: https://events.r20.
constantcontact.com/register/ eventReg?oeidk= a07efomhsup9d99f6ab&oseq=&c=& ch=
- Saturday-Sunday, 11/17/18-11/18/18, The 6th Annual Hawaii Beach Volleyball Prep State Championships.
- Saturday, 01/05/19, New Years Beach Bash! LINK: https://events.r20.
constantcontact.com/register/ eventReg?oeidk= a07efomo5u6c6a8d590&oseq=&c=& ch=
- Saturday, 02/02/19. LINK: https://events.r20.
constantcontact.com/register/ eventReg?oeidk= a07efomo5x62b56d726&oseq=&c=& ch=
- Sunday, 03/24/19. LINK: https://events.r20.
constantcontact.com/register/ eventReg?oeidk= a07efomo5z9762b0107&oseq=&c=& ch=
- Outstanding Program Director
- Outstanding Female Coach
- Outstanding Male Coach
- Outstanding Parent
- Outstanding Clinician
- Outstanding Referee
- Outstanding Scorer
- James Lee Lamb - 2010 Junior Outstanding Male Coach Award
- Warren Ando - 2013 Junior Outstanding Male Coach Award
- Kevin Wong - 2014 Junior Outstanding Male Coach Award
- Cindy Flynn - 2015 Junior Outstanding Service Award
CLUB DIRECTORS UPDATE 10/10/18
USA VOLLEYBALL UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS & REMINDERS
The updated presentation will assist teams and vendors to design uniforms that are legal for USAV play.
The Rules Advisory Commission and Regions have developed a plan to help teams ensure they have legal uniforms for the 2018-2019 season. Teams may use this website to have uniforms reviewed prior to ordering if they are unsure of the uniform design, number contrast, or Libero uniform contrast. This process will assist officials, clubs, players, and fans online and in the gyms identify players on the court.
If a team has a question on a current uniform, they can seek assistance from the USAV Rules Interpreter. If a uniform is not compliant, USAV will work with the teams to find a solution that will be in effect for all Bid, Qualifier, and National Events. Regions may make their own decisions for in-region events. Please help us help you avoid any issues with your uniforms this season!
If you are uncertain about your uniforms, please fill out the form located in the above link (as accurately as possible) and upload front and back images of each jersey your team might be wearing this season. The USAV Rules Interpreter will then put together an approval form for your team indicating what jerseys should be worn in combination with each other. If any jerseys are a problem, that will also be included in the form from the interpreter.
Please email Wayne Lee if you have questions: wayne.lee45@gmail.