WELCOME TO THE ALOHA REGION JUNIORS WEBSITE
The Aloha Region is part of USA Volleyball and provides membership for the islands of Oahu, Maui and Kauai. Here you will find announcements on upcoming junior events in our region. Feel free to email us if you have questions.
2017 REGIONAL TOURNAMENTS
This is the registration form for the 2017 Regional Tournament. Please adhere to the deadlines stated on the form.
12U-16U REGIONALS (APR27 2017).pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [35.9 KB]
Adobe Acrobat document [70.3 KB]
ALOHA REGION NATIONAL AND AMERICAN BID WINNERS
Congratulations to the following teams who will be representing the Aloha Region in the National and American Divisions at the 2017 USAV Girls Junior National Championships.
NATIONAL BID WINNERS:
- 18U - KA ULUKOA 18 RED (FJ8KAULU2AH)
- 17U - MANOA BEACH (FJ7BVBC1AH)
- 16U - PIKO MAKALENA 16-1 (FJ6PIKOV1AH)
- 15U - KA ULUKOA 15 BLACK (FJ5KAULU1AH)
- 14U - MAULOA 14 BARNEY (FJ4KEIKEAAH)
- 13U - SASVBC (FJ3SPSER2AH)
AMERICAN BID WINNERS:
- 18U - HANAHOU 18S (FJ8HANHO1AH)
- 17U - LAULE'A 17 BLACK (FJ7LAULE1AH)
- 16U - RCVH 16 (FJ6RVCH11AH)
- 15U - SASVBC 15 RED (FJ5SPSER1AH)
- 14U - SASVBC 14 RED (FJ4SPSER1AH)
- 13U - TEAM PIKO LIKO LEHUA 13-1 (FJ3PIKOV1AH)
CLARIFICATION REGARDING 17s PLAYING IN THE 2017 GJNC TOURNAMENT
Please read this update if you have a 17s girls team who plans on participating in the 2017 Girls Junior National Championship Tournament.
ALOHA REGION - JUNIOR REFEREE/SCORER CERTIFICATION
The Junior Referee/Scorer Certification instructions are below. Please read it carefully and have your coaches and players register for these clinics.
Email Wayne Lee at email@example.com if you have questions.
ALOHA REGION JUNIORS DIRECTORS MEETING NOTES
The Aloha Region Juniors Directors Meeting was held on Monday, November 7 at McKinley High School-Hirata Hall, 7:30pm.
Here are some things that came out of that meeting:
ALOHA REGION JUNIORS MEETING NOTES.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [103.9 KB]
USA Volleyball Domestic Competition Rule[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [121.7 KB]
A Message from Pat Akana, USAV-AH Executive Tournament Director